Friday, April 20, 2012

Handy (or insane) Hubby Once Again

This is what my backyard looks like....


My wonderful husband has this thing about being a perfectionist.  Our yard doesn't drain quite right and so when we get really hard rains, it freaks him out a bit.  So after some not so wonderful rains last weekend, we had a couple of inches of water up against our basement (none of it got inside thankfully, and never has).  But in watching the water, he once again got a bit 'on edge' and decided to fix it once and for all.  He has wanted to for years, but now that they have a new (to them) toy, uh, I mean skid loader, out on the farm, he figured it would be a bit easier to accomplish

Nice.  Hopefully it all comes back or you can all come play in the mud with me and my kids.

Things like this don't bother me, I guess, but they plague him.  Good thing God put us together or our home very well could have a flooded basement eventually.  God knew I needed him to keep things in order (and dry) around here even if I think he is usually a bit of a worry wart.

0 comments: