Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finally Finished It

I would be surprised if Waterbrook/Multnomah hasn't forgotten about me by now.  I finally finished my last blogging for books, book.

The Christmas Singing, by Cindy Woodsmall (I am hooked, OK) again, did not disappoint.  I love this author and everything she writes.

This was a wonderful, short story (I finished it in a couple of hours) that leaves you with a few tears in your eyes and a smile on your face.

In true Woodsmall fashion it is an Amish love story.  Mattie and Gideon, friends since childhood and a true love match, parted ways on very bad terms.  Mattie moved away and started a very successful business.  A turn of events leads Mattie back home to face Gideon.  There are things that were never cleared up between the two of them and, of course, Woodsmall has you turning every page to see if things will finally come to a happy ending.  She doesn't leave you hanging, except for maybe wanting more to read.

I received a digital copy of this book for free from Waterbrook/Multnomah Publishers for this review.

1 comments:

Diane

I also reviewed this book and really enjoyed it. Hugs and have a great week! :O)