Friday, June 29, 2012

Every Little Girls' Dream

I don't know many girls who don't like to get all dolled up in frilly pink clothes, lipgloss and dance.

Miss Firecracker had her dance recital at the beginning of June and it was a lot of fun (well, until we got to the 2 1/2 hour recital that Miss Firecracker was only in for 3 minutes....)

I have video, but am not able to figure out how to load it on here, so you'll have to enjoy the pictures of my adorable little girl all dolled up!







They did dances to the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Lollipop.  I liked the dance studio we attended for the purposes that it was very laid back and not super psycho dance, but at the same time it was almost a little bit too laid back.  I need to find something a little more inbetween if she decides to pursue this dance stuff. 

However, the perfect thing of this dance studio is that they do a combination of dance and gymnastics and Miss Firecracker discovered that she is rather talented at and really enjoys the gymnastics a little bit more.  So, thankfully we might be able to just do gymnastics!  (I will get to live out a childhood dream through my daughter.  Mary Lou Retton, here we come!!)

0 comments: