Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm . . . 30!

My baby turns one and 2 weeks later I turn 30. So far so good. I think I can handle this 30 stuff. My hubby and kids got me flowers, a great friend and mentor got me The Pioneer Woman's cookbook, my secret sis from playgroup got me a cute little wooden plaque, another great friend made me brownies, my sweetie just brought home a very yummy looking chocolate cake, and I am relaxing on the couch while I should be folding laundry and cleaning up my kitchen. And I don't feeling guilty about it at all (well maybe just a tiny bit cuz I know I'll just have to do it later anyway) because it is my birthday. I am feeling quite spoiled. I think birthdays are great! We are going 'Rolling Pins" (bowling) tonight for some fun. It should be interesting. I am a terrible bowler, but we will have bumper pads, so that should help me out a smidge at least. I'll add some pictures of the awesome fun later!
My twenties were amazing! I finished college (had a blast during college btw too!), got married, moved too many times to count, owned 3 homes, had 3 kids and am still able to fit in my High School cheerleader uniform. I'd say my twenties were pretty good to me. Now, here's to hoping my thirties are even better!

Update: I totally rocked at bowling tonight - even beat my hubby who is a decent bowler(. . . I won't tell on myself that the bumpers were up - I really only hit them twice!!) hehehe! These are a few pics. There are some of all of us bowling, but with my husband in charge of the camera while I am bowling. . . lets just say those are not pictures that I will ever post or print! Ornery men!! (Can't say I didn't take some of him the same way though, but I will be nice and not post those either.)

0 comments: