Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Halleluiah!!!

She is sleeping!!  I almost hesitate to write this, but for the last week Miss Thumb Sucker has been sleeping great!  Since so many of my posts have been about her sleeping habits I figured I'd better put in an update.  So, in the last week she has been waking up around 7 am, then still takes a bottle in her bed and sleeps for another hour.  This morning she slept until 9:15 am!  I had to check on her about 12 times in those 2 hours just to make sure she was still breathing.  We have even been putting her to bed at 7:30 pm and she still sleeps this long.  I am starting to make a recovery on my sleep lost over the last year.  I feel like a brand new woman!  I think my worst sleeper is going to turn into my best sleeper.  She has even been taking 2 1/2 - 3 hour naps in the afternoon.  I can hear angels singing!  OK, maybe that is a stretch, but I feel a heck of a lot better, and when mommy feels better, everyone feels better!  Now, if only I could figure out how to solve all of my laundry dilemmas. . . . but I think that is a personal issue that I will always dread. :)

0 comments: