Saturday, August 7, 2010

Not so Savvy

Ok, so I consider myself pretty computer savvy. Not the I-can-fix-anything-wrong-write-a-web-page-get-rid-of-a-virus type of savvy, but I can usually figure most things out and find what I need. I spent a great deal of the last hour trying to figure out how to change my fonts for my blog and got no where. Step-by-step instructions and I can't figure it out. Grrr. It doesn't help that the comparative file that was provided to make sure your web-writing looks like it should won't open up. I think if I could get that working I would be good to go and then I would have some very fun fonts on here to spruce things up. Maybe I'll go searching for some new instructions. . . when I have another free hour. Yeah right!

1 comments:

vwwannab

Yeah! Can you see I figured it out! Now if only I could figure out how to change my Blog Title font to not be so boring!!