Friday, January 11, 2013

Catch Up #2

November was busy with busy stuff.  Not a lot of photo-worthy events, but we were on the run quite a bit.  As of right now, I don't really have any pictures of November as I seem to have deleted them off my SD card before they were fully downloaded onto my computer.  UGH!  Now I am hoping that a friend's husband will come to my rescue and be able to restore them for me.

Anyway, our biggest even in November is Miss Thumb Sucker's birthday.  She left toddler hood and enter into the preschool age.  The big 3.  (Sad face)  She  was super excited about our upcoming Disney trip so she decided that we should have a Disney birthday.  We went with Minnie Mouse of course.  Sadly, these were the only pictures I still have of the party.

The cake didn't turn out quite as good as I had hoped...  It got a little melty




And of course, with every birthday comes the yearly photo shoot.  I was so thankful to have gotten so many really good ones of her this year!  This one is one of my faves!







 
Noisy Man got to go deer hunting with daddy for the first time this year.  He was so excited but I don't think he realized how much of a 'sit-and-wait' game hunting can be.  Daddy says he did pretty good with the quiet activities he took to keep him occupied in the blind, but come the 2nd day after a few hours he was getting bored and asking to go back to grandpa's.  Shortly after one of these requests a 'shootable' deer came in and daddy got it.  This quickly turned a boring hunt into the 'best day ever' for our little man.  I am hoping to get pictures of this off daddy's little camera he uses for his hunting and fishing excursions, since I lost the ones off my camera for now.

Not too much else noteworthy for November, Mommy had her birthday, but after so many those aren't too exciting anymore either. 

0 comments: