Thursday, January 10, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Okay, so all of November I did my "Thankfulness" posts, which means I posted nothing else.  Then December was so incredibly busy I didn't get anything done in that month either.  I have a lot of catching up to do!  Actually, I didn't post much in October either so I have that month to do as well.  Yikes!  I'll try to condense.

Thankfully, October was a little laid back.  We got our Pumpkin Patch trip snuck into September and didn't really squeeze in much else, mostly likely due to the fact that we knew November and December would be so busy.

We got in a bowling trip with Daddy's family.
 

Miss Firecracker continued on in her gymnastics classes and Miss Thumb Sucker got to try out her first class.  They both love it, and I think we'll be watching some tumbling and flipping for our foreseeable future!


Miss Thumb Sucker loves gymnastics, but doesn't love that she has to wait in line to do all of the things she wants to do.
We have a little trouble keeping her on task and off the other equipment, but we are hopeful that she'll figure it out.

Miss Firecracker is quite the gymnast.  She can about do her backwards rolls on her own on the ground and
Ms Lisa even had her try a new splits summer sault that no one else did!

 
Our not-so-exciting event in October was smashing the van with a run-in with a deer.  It was no fun going two weeks with out the van while it was being fixed.  I didn't remember to take any pictures, even though I was on my way to a photo shoot when I hit it.

Lastly, we closed off October with some Halloween fun.  We had Anakin Skywalker, Fancy Nancy and Cinderella this year.

0 comments: