Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sorting

So, I am having a garage sale this summer. Which means sorting through all of the gazillion totes I have in my storage rooms. Yikes! Started today with my baby boy clothes. . . talk about a trip down memory lane. I don't even remember him being that little. The 0-3 month little sleepers and onsies about broke my heart. Why don't they stay that little? I can say that about him too, cuz he slept through the night at 3 months old so I didn't even miss sleep for that long. My girls are another story. It is crazy too, how things that weren't dirty when you put them away have developed wonderful little spots. Bring on the Biz so I can get them all out and get them all sold. I am excited to have empty totes! I am always having to go buy the darn things. And, not a single thing that goes in the garage for the sale will be coming back in my house. All to the Salvation Army will the unsold stuff go!

And just for reminiscing sake. Here is my baby Noisy Man 4 years ago. tear. . .

0 comments: