Monday, May 14, 2012

A Knight's Tale

My brave knight turned 6 last week.  Where does the time go?  It took him forever to decide on a party theme, bouncing from Cars 2 to Star Wars to Legos until finally deciding on Knights.  Thankfully, it was an easy theme to pull off, and mommy went a little minimalistic due to the amount of other activities going on that same weekend. 

He even got to have his very first 'friend' birthday party.  The only issue with this was the fact that he wanted to invite WAY more kiddos than we could transport.  It was very hard for him to pick, but we had a great time and all the kids that came were very well behaved.  I have to admit, I was a little worried, since I was completely exhausted by this point after a VERY long weekend.  They played great and had a blast!

Here is a picture blast of all the festivities!

Our one activity...decorating your own sheild!

Of course the girls did princess hats


Happy Birthday, Noisy Man!!

Decorating with all his friends

Sheilds and foam swords!  I bet the parents loved me!


The crazy crew of Kindergarteners!

0 comments: