Monday, May 14, 2012

Pop Rock Band

(Sorry for all the posts today, have to catch up on all that has been going on before I forget)


Anyway, this made me crack up the other day.  Noisy Man decided he wanted to make some musical instruments.  So, they grabbed some pop cans out of our recycle bin and filled them with rocks to make shakers.  He also found a dowel to use as a drum stick.  After creating the instruments for over half an hour, they decided they needed to have a musical parade.  Since it was just after 6 pm and I didn't think anyone in the neighborhood would be sleeping or anything, I decided it would be a fun little venture.  So, they took off down the block with their "Pop Rock Band!"  (Get it pop cans filled with rocks!!)  Corny, I know, but cute.  Here are my little musicians.

0 comments: