Thursday, March 25, 2010

New At This

Well, I suppose I'll just get started. Perhaps by explaining how I picked my blog name? Not too much to it. . . right now in my life I am just where I want to be, and acutally just where I thought I would be. You see, I turn the big 3-0 this year and it really doesn't bother me (OK, so maybe I have given thought to investing in some kind of anti-wrinkle cream for under my eyes lately, so if you have any good suggestions send them my way, but other than that I am good :). I always said I went to college for a MRS degree with a minor in MOM and I totally succeeded. (In fact this very day is the 10 year anniversary of my husband's and my first date.) I got married just out of college to a cowboy (go figure) and we now have 3 wonderful children. I also always said I wanted to be done having kids by the time I was 30, another thing accomplished. I am very happy with my 3 wonderful children and want no more. (Remind me I said that in a year when my baby is no longer a baby and I get the 'itch' again!) So, there you have it, just where I want to be. Now, where I want to be in my next 30 years. . . haven't given that much thought! Where I want to be at this very second? In Bed! Since my youngest is not yet 5 months old, I am training for a 1/2 marathon and my almost 4 yr old is deciding to give up naps, sleep is a rare thing for this almost 30-yr-old mom and I think I will try to go get a few hours before the babe awakes!

0 comments: