Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oh So Thankful Photo Project Day #20 & 21

I'm falling behind again.

#20 I am so thankful for all of the people God has placed in my life, but I am super thankful for a dear friend I get to meet with almost every Tuesday to talk about the ups and downs, Jesus, the Bible and just about anything in between.  She always has good advice, sound experience and truthful words to share and keeps me accountable to godly mothering, my quiet times and attempts at memorizing scripture.  Love you Mary!
 
 
#21 I am thankful for many other friends who are always there for me, to just have a great time, lend support or a kind word and to help with all the trials and joys of motherhood.  Many good meals, conversations, play dates, glasses of wine and plates of chocolate goodies have been shared over the years and I wouldn't be where I am today without you.  Thank you for always being there for me and putting up with all my drama/shenanigans/crazy kids/forgetfulness and everything else!  I love you all and I am really sorry for those that I don't have pictures of/with - but you know I still love you!!
My best running buddy, Linsey.  Great conversations, good laughs!

Kim always has a word of encouragement, a smile and a good time!
Jen: God's love seeps out of her and sometimes we can be so similar it causes alarm, but our difference of opinion in the candy dept keeps us in check.  ;)

Anne has one of my longest running friends records.  She is always a voice of reason for me and is the kind of mother to her kids I would love to be to mine.  I wish our 3 hour time difference didn't make it so hard to find a chance to talk with her as I desperately miss our hour long conversations and being able to talk about anything.
Even so, we can go months without talking and pick up right where we left off without missing a beat.

Kala and I can talk about anything and we are great at keeping each other down to earth and within our budgets!  A 3 hour evening over a glass of wine with out ever missing a beat!
Brandy is a ball of fun and is always up for anything.  She always makes you feel good about yourself.
Heck  how can these two NOT be great friends when they will run/roll through mud with you wearing pink tutus!?!

My Kimmie always has and will always keep her best friend title.  Her busy schedule of taking care of her babies as well as precious others that desperately need it doesn't allow us much time together, but we always manage it eventually and I savor
every  minute of it!  She always knows exactly what I need to hear to feel better and always has my back!


  Lacey is always there for me and has such a servan'ts heart. She texts on  her way to Walmart or Lincoln to see if she can grab anything for me, she'll watch my kids for me if I need to run an errand child-free, if we are in desperate need of adult conversation while surroundedby kids, we have impromptu play dates whenever and wherever needed. She is my crafty inspiration and we love to play/practice/talk photography! It is amazing that even though between the two of us we
always have a camera around that I have no pics of her except this one that I took of her family last spring!
  She is my go-to gal if I am ever in a pinch and is totally irreplaceable!!

 

And Julie.  She's been with me through four 1/2 marathons!  We don't get to train together, but we always enjoy the company during the 'real thing'.  She is a fellow blogger, is real and truthful and an all-around wonderful woman.  I also include her on my 'favorites' list because she is one of the main women who led me to Christ, and for this I am eternally greatful.

So many more friends I love as well Betsy, Bly, Michelle, Kim,  and all the rest of you, I am thankful for you!

0 comments: