Monday, November 26, 2012

Oh So Thankful Photo Project Days #24, 25 & 26

Talk about falling behind!


#24  I am oh so thankful for my bunch of kiddos that I get to hang out and play with a few days every week.  My daycare kids and parents are the best ever and I am very thankful for the time with them and the fact that it means I get to stay at home with my kids while still helping out my family financially.  I wish I had a pic of them all together, but who in their right mind can get that many little ones to sit for a picture at one time.

This is my youngest little sweetie!  And I am also very thankful that after 6 1/2 years of daycare and my very first "had to call the parent's to take her to the emergency room" incident and 10 stiches later, she still smiles at me and will cuddle with me. 
#25 I am thankful for my church.  We have a set of fabulous pastors who give their all to growing the kindgom of Christ and preaching God's love.  It is filled with amazing, loving people seeking to do God's will.  There are activities and Bible Studies of all kinds to fit anyone's needs and you won't walk away from any of them without hearing about the love of Jesus.  God is working through the people that make up Christ Community Church and I am so thankful to be a miniscule part of it.

#26 I am thankful for chocolate.  My favorite food and will fix just about anything!  Even moreso I am thankful for the ability to bake all things chocolate.  A true passion of mine is baking and trying out new recipes and they are all the better if they center around some gooey, rich chocolate!


 I got to bake all of these tonight for my hubby's work tomorrow (hope they enjoy eating them as much as I loved baking them).

0 comments: