Friday, November 30, 2012

Oh So Thankful Photo Project Day #29 & #30

#29 I am thankful for my Pampered Chef business and the freedom it gives me as a mom (as well as the extra spending cash and great cooking tools ;)).  Moreso, I am thankful for the relationships I have created through this business.  I have made countless friends through hosts, clients and fellow consultants.  Most of all, I have a fabulous Director who is an inspiring Christian, encouraging, uplifting and a fabulous mentor.  She is an amazing woman who is a great role model and friend. 
I stole this pic off her FB page because I have no personal pictures of/with her.  She is a beautiful woman inside and out

#30 Last but probably the most important of all I am thankful for Christ.  I am thankful for the hope and love and promise of eternity that I have through Him.  I am thankful for forgiveness for my daily screw-ups and the chance to start anew.  I am thankful for the model He is on how to live my life and love others and only hope I can do a satisfactory job of following after Him.