Friday, November 23, 2012

Oh So Thankful Photo Project Day #22 & #23


#22 I am thankful for a fridge, pantry, freezer and table full of food.  I never have to wonder where my next meal will come from and even when I stand in my pantry and think there is 'nothing to eat' I still have much more than many others.  I am truly blessed and am trying to be more thankful for what I have been given by being less wasteful.  Here is to a little challenge to myself to actually eat the food that is in my house before going and buying more unncessary groceries.  (I would take a picture of my pantry or fridge but it might make organized/OCD people feel a little sick to their stomachs, or maybe it would make them come over and organize it for me.... pictures might be coming! :)

#23 I am thankful for a great family of in-laws (the whole crew of them).  While many people dread an entire weekend with the in-laws, I always look forward to it.  They are great people, are always there for us and we always have a lot of fun.  It doesn't mean we always do everything the same and/or agree about everything but it always works out pretty well without too much drama.  :)