Monday, August 20, 2012

Another First Day

Does it mean you love them less if you tear up for leaving one and not another?  Oh, this thought has bothered me all day!  I feel like a terrible mother.  But I can't remember if I cried at all for Noisy Man's 2nd year of preschool either.
All dolled up and ready to go!

Miss Firecracker started her 2nd year of preschool today and I didn't get emotional at all.  She is only gone in the afternoon, which is nap time and quiet time here, so I am not missing out on too much play time with her, and she was so stinkin' excited to go back she has asked when she started every day for the last two weeks. 

She totally thrives in the school environment and absolutely loves it, so I think it is easier for me to send her.  Where, Noisy Man is my more shy and reserved one that I often wonder how he is doing.  Maybe that is it.  Their personalities make it different.
We need to work on her silly faces.  :)

Either way, she was thrilled to head back to school with her awesome teachers and bestest friends!  I wanted to get a pic of her and her bestie, but Miss S's bus was running late and daddy had to get back to work.  Hopefully another day!

0 comments: