Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer's Done

Oh how the beginning of the school year is so bittersweet.  I am so excited for the brand new adventures for my little boy and all the things he will learn, but I have such a hard time giving up all that time with him. 

That, and having an issue with knowing exactly what he is doing all the time.  I hate not knowing what he does all day, and he isn't really one for a descriptive tale once he gets home, so I have to stalk him at school by volunteering there every once in a while to find out!

So, here is my big boy on his first day of first grade.
Gotta do a silly face one!

Big Smile

They are doing a fun movie star theme in their room

His Teacher Mrs. Weichel

He gets his very own desk this year

I did SO much better this year.  Just a few hidden tears and no sobbing.  But, still, how did he get so big?  He is still supposed to be my adorable little toddler.  Now he is a big first grader with two loose teeth that he nearly did cartwheels last night after finding their first wiggle!

0 comments: